The Little Ninjas program is a detailed curriculum that focuses on improving preschool to kindergarten age children’s motor skills. These skills will help them enter society with a more confident and enthusiastic outlook. They will become better students at school, better listeners at home and more ambitious towards the future. We believe the time between the ages of 4 and 6 are the most important years of a child’s development. Our program will enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
The Little Ninjas program will also prepare your child for our Children’s Martial Arts Program. In the Little Ninjas classes, your child will be exposed to positive social interaction. They will learn how to work with others and follow directions from their instructors. Our Little Ninjas instructors are good role models who are trained to work with children.
The Little Ninjas curriculum consists of developing 8 major skills that are necessary for participation in any sport or activity. Upon completion of our Little Ninjas Program, your child will become more focused and motivated to achieve any goal they set in life.
The following are the skills with the benefits from participating in the Little Ninjas class:
- Focus – This skill will help your child’s aim, listening skills, and reaction skills. They will excel faster in any physical activity. Your child will also become a better listener and a more focused student in school.
- Teamwork – Teamwork is necessary for any young child to develop. The more confident your child is willing to work with others, the more he or she will accomplish. Your child will develop character, which will help him or her make new friends and become a better leader in life.
- Control – Having control means making good decisions. Whether your child is handling a pet or handling a problem, he or she will learn to make the right decisions. Control builds confidence.
- Balance – This skill is crucial to develop at an early age. Your child is beginning to participate in man physical activities that are challenging, like riding a bike. Your child will develop good balance and a better posture.
- Memory – Developing a good memory is exercise for your child’s brain. The sooner your child exercises, the smarter he or she will become. Our drills are constantly helping your child think and make smart decisions.
- Discipline – Our instructors use the Little Ninja drills to help create the vision that discipline is fun and rewarding. Your child will take pride in doing the right thing. Your child will also follow directions better.
- Fitness – It is important for children to understand the importance of being healthy and physically fit. If your child does not burn off excess energy exercising, how will they burn off all that energy?
- Coordination – Your child will learn right from left. They will become better physical participants in sports and activities. The better coordination your child has, the fewer injuries your child will sustain.
In our Little Ninjas classes, we make learning fun and educational. Our goal is to help your child be the best they can be at everything they put their minds to.